Bobcat Big Wheel Participating Members
Don Wood Automotive Group | The Taylor Team of Dealerships
BOBCAT BIG WHEEL PROGRAM
The Ohio Bobcat Club and the Ohio University Athletic Department sincerely appreciate the automobile dealers who comprise the Bobcat Big Wheels Program. These dealers greatly impact the successful recruiting of student-athletes as well as the retention of quality coaches through their generous provision of courtesy vehicles.
The heart of the program is the development of a mutually beneficial friendship between the automobile dealer and athletics department/driver. Our dealers, through these ties, are considered among the best friends of Ohio Athletics. For more information or to become a part of the Bobcat Big Wheel Program please contact Ryan White via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (740) 593-1176.
Dealers that participate in this program will receive recognition and benefits to reflect the Athletics Department's genuine appreciation for such tangible support.
Dealer Recognition and Benefits
- Membership in the Ohio Bobcat Club at $5,500 Level
- Four (4) season tickets to Ohio Football in the Stadium Tower Club.
- Four (4) season tickets to Ohio Men's Basketball.
- Four (4) season tickets to Ohio Women's Basketball.
- Twenty (20) group tickets to a home football game and prime tailgating space at Tailgate Park (tent, tables, catering, etc. provided by Ohio Athletics).
- Priority parking passes for football and basketball.
- Dealers will be given recognition on the Video Board.
- Invitation for two (2) to be a guest in the President's/Athletic Director's Box for one (1) home football game.
- Dealers will be provided the use of the Skybox for one (1) home basketball game. (Including 20 game tickets, 5 parking passes, public address announcements, refreshments and personal assistance from members of the Ohio Athletics Staff.)
- Dealers logo will be placed under the Bobcat Big Wheel Program tab on ohiobobcats.com. The logo will be a direct link to dealer web site.
- Dealers qualify for priorities regarding additional ticket purchases for both home and away games, including post season games (NCAA Basketball Tournament, Bowl games, etc.)
- Inclusion in one live read on the Ohio Sports Network for each football and men's basketball broadcast
- Inclusion in a ½ page advertisement in the football game-day program
- Other special considerations as appropriate.