OHIO BOBCAT CLUB PRIORITY POINTS
The Ohio Bobcat Club uses a Priority Point system for the proper and equitable allocation of tickets for all Football and Men's Basketball postseason events. This includes, but is not limited to, Bowl games, NCAA Tournament games, and MAC Championship events. The purpose of the Ohio Bobcat Club Priority Point system is to reward supporters of Ohio Athletics who have provided financial support and continued loyalty to the program.
Please note that the formula to calculate points includes all historical documented gifts to athletics department accounts within the Ohio University Foundation. Points for documented season ticket history are calculated beginning in 2002.
PRIORITY POINT DEADLINES
(not season ticket deadlines!)
Donations received by the dates below will be used towards calculating Priority Points for the following events.
- October 31, 2012 - Football post-season including MAC Championship and Bowl Game
- December 31, 2012 - Basketball post-season including MAC Tournament and NCAA Tournament
HOW ARE PRIORITY POINTS CALCULATED?
1. Annual Giving Component
- 3 points for each $100 contributed to the Ohio Bobcat Club, unrestricted
- 1 point for each $100 contributed to any restricted (sport specific) account
- 50 points for each vehicle donated to the athletics department via the Bobcat Big Wheels Program
- 1 point for each $500 contributed to any athletic account via gift-in-kind (based on approval)
2. Ticket Component
- 1 point for each season ticket purchased for men's basketball, women's basketball and football (excluding Family Pack)
- 1 point for a Family Pack purchase for men's basketball or football
- 1 point for each All-Sports Pass purchased
3. On-Going Bonus Components
- 1 point for each year of consecutive giving to athletics
- 1 point for each consecutive year as a men's basketball, women's basketball or football season ticket holder
4. Capital and Endowment Gifts
- 1.5 points for each $100 contributed to the various athletics capital and endowment campaigns and projects. Gifts to these accounts will count toward priority points, but will not count toward annual membership and benefits (documented irrevocable planned gifts are credited at net present value)