IntroductionOhio University is committed to the principle of institutional control and operating its athletics program in a manner consistent with the letter and spirit of the National Collegiate Athletics Association, the Mid-American Conference and Ohio University regulations.
Compliance is a wide-ranging area, covering all functions of the athletics department including - but not limited to - recruiting, financial aid, eligibility, playing seasons, awards, extra benefits and rules education.
As a member of the NCAA, Ohio is responsible for the actions of its student-athletes, staff, alumni, boosters and fans. The Compliance Office coordinates, monitors, and verifies adherence to all NCAA and MAC regulations. We are dedicated to providing educational programs and interpretive support to ensure that all individuals involved with our athletics program understand and meet Ohio's compliance expectations.
The information contained on this site is provided to give you a general overview of key NCAA rules and regulations. This site serves as a tool for Ohio athletics supporters, prospective and current student athletes, as well as coaches and faculty.
If you should have any additional questions regarding NCAA, MAC, or Ohio rules and regulations, we encourage you to contact a member of the compliance office staff.
MissionThe mission of the Ohio University Compliance Office is to function within the scope of the University to coordinate, monitor and verify compliance with all National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), Mid-American Conference (MAC) and University rules, regulations and policies.
- Women's Sports
- Basketball Roster | Schedule | Statistics |
- Cross Country Roster | Schedule | Statistics |
- Field Hockey Roster | Schedule | Statistics |
- Golf Roster | Schedule | Statistics |
- Soccer Roster | Schedule | Statistics |
- Softball Roster | Schedule | Statistics |
- Swimming & Diving Roster | Schedule | Statistics |
- Track & Field Roster | Schedule | Statistics |
- Volleyball Roster | Schedule | Statistics |
- Purchase Tickets Now
- Basketball Single Game Tickets
- Football Season Tickets | Group Outings | Single Game Tickets | Seating Map | Parking Map | Gameday Info
- Men's Basketball Season Tickets | Group Outings | Single Game Tickets | Seating Map | Parking Map | Gameday Info
- Women's Basketball
- Ticket Office Info
- NCAA Eligibility & Student-Athlete Success
- Annual Report
- Cats In The Community
- Dance Team
- Hall of Fame
- MAC Sports
- Marching 110
- Sports Medicine
- Staff Directory
- Strategic Plan
- Strength and Conditioning
- Athens, Ohio
- Bobcat Browser Theme
- Bowl Central
- Composite Schedule
- Ohio Football Live
- General Releases
- Ohio Holiday Guide