OHIO 45, MIAMI 28 | POSTGAME NOTES
- Ohio improved to 7-2 for the second time under head coach Frank Solich.
- Ohio is now 40-52-2 all-time against the RedHawks.
- Ohio has won the last five-straight meetings with Miami.
- Head Coach Frank Solich is now 153-88 and 95-69 at Ohio. He is now 11-2 against Miami.
- This marks the sixth game Ohio recorded 40 or more points, to tie a 1968 record.
- Ohio's 14 points in the first quarter mark as the most points scored by the Bobcats in the first quarter this season.
- Sophomore quarterback Nathan Rourke leads in single-season rushing touchdowns by a quarterback with 16 on the season.
- Rourke recorded six touchdowns, three rushing, three passing, which is second-most at Ohio in a single game.
- Rourke finished with 54 rushing yards and went 21 of 33 for 294 yards passing.
- Rourke's 29 touchdowns responsible for is ranked second on the Ohio single-season chart. His 16 touchdowns is the most by an Ohio quarterback in a single-season and ranks second among all players - Kalvin McRae holds the single-season record with 19.
- Rourke's 294 passing yards mark a career high in passing yards and the most that Ohio has had this season.
- Ohio had a season-low 149 rushing yards. Ouellette led Ohio's rushing attack with 80, he now has 827 this season.
- Redshirt senior wide receiver Jerrid Marhefka recorded his first career touchdown.
- RS junior running back A.J. Ouellette is 10th all-time career rushing at Ohio with 2,344.
- The 2017 Bobcats rank fourth with 371 points and 31 touchdowns.
- Redshirt senior linebacker Quentin Poling recorded 10 tackles on the night, four solo.
- Poling is now the all-time leader in solo tackles at Ohio (207).
- Redshirt sophomore safety Javon Hagan recorded his first interception of the season, third of his career.
- Redshirt junior Jalen Fox recorded his second interception of the season, second of his career.
- Redshirt junior defensive linemen Andrew Payne recorded Ohio's only sack of the game.
- Redshirt senior cornerback Bradd Ellis recorded four pass break-ups. His 17 passes defended (15 PBU, 2 INT) is tied for the lead in the nation.
- Ohio held Miami to 98 yards rushing, it was the fourth time this season Ohio has held an opponent to less than 100 rushing yards.
- Miami's 14 points were the most points allowed by Ohio in the first quarter this season.
- RS sophomore punter Michael Farkas had seven punts for 253 yards including a long of 42 and pinned four inside the 20-yard line with one touchback.
- RS sophomore placekicker Louie Zervos went 1-for-2 on field goals hitting a 36-yarder in the fourth quarter for Ohio's last score of the game.
- Zervos was 6-6 on PAT.