ATHENS, Ohio - The Ohio volleyball team (13-10, 5-5 MAC) continues Mid-American Conference play on the road this weekend at Miami (13-8, 8-2 MAC) and Bowling Green (13-9, 7-3 MAC). OU will face Miami on Friday at 7 p.m. and BG on Saturday at 5 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 1 | at Miami | 7 p.m. ET | Millett Hall | Oxford, Ohio | Live Stats | Watch Live
Saturday, Nov. 2 | at Bowling Green | 5 p.m. ET | Stroh Center | Bowling Green, Ohio | Live Stats | Watch Live
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Ohio went 0-2 last weekend, falling to Western Michigan and Northern Illinois.
- The Bobcats faced both Miami and Bowling Green in the MAC opening weekend earlier this year. Ohio took down Miami, 3-1 and lost to Bowling Green, 3-2.
- Junior setter Vera Giacomazzi (San Vendemiano, Italy) is No. 2 in the nation in total assists with 1,019 and No. 10 in the nation in assists per set at 11.32.
- As a team, Ohio is No. 21 in the country in total kills with 1,118 and No. 16 in team assists at 1,112.
- Ohio is the MAC leader in blocks per set at 2.21. Senior outside hitter Lizzie Stephens (Dallas, Texas) is the MAC leader in aces per set at .48
- Redshirt sophomore Dahlias Bouyer (Brownstown, Mich.) is No. 2 in the MAC in blocks per set at 1.12.
- Ohio is No. 124 in the latest RPI.
Miami is 13-8 and 8-2 in the MAC with a six-match winning streak. Gaby Harper is the Miami leader in kills per set at 2.83 and Margaret Payne is close behind with a 2.64. Payne is No. 110 in the nation and fourth in the MAC in hitting percentage at .335.
SCOUTING BOWLING GREEN
Bowling Green is 13-9 and 7-3 in the MAC and is currently riding a three-match winning streak. BG is led by Katie Kidwell, who is the MAC's leader in blocks per set at 1.14. Libero Julia Walz is No. 10 in the nation and second in the MAC in digs per set at 5.51.